B. by Superdrug

18:45:00

Gone are the days where I can abuse my skin, either by eating bad food, not moisturising or putting it through bad weather conditions. I'm now 26 and even though I look really young for my age, age is always something on my mind, especially when it comes to how my face looks (hello lines under the eyes!) and feels. 

I've been on a little Superdrug haul this weekend and was tempted by some lovely products that were on offer. Superdrug are a great brand that I truly trust, and I don't mind opting for their own branded products over higher end brands. 

Superdrug have two types of own branding, their regular 'Superdrug's own' and B. which is a little like boots' No.7 - it looks higher-end and the packaging is more prettier and sophisticated.  

Superdrug B.

I purchased a melting gel cleanser, a glycolic cleansing peel and a day cream with SPF 15. I like how B. have little slogans on their products; B. Ready, B. Clean, B. Revealed.

Superdrug B.

This is the day cream, it claims to boost skin moisture and protect against early ageing signs with clinically proven skin. 

Superdrug B.

The one thing I love about the B. anti ageing range is the variety of age-targeted products, gone are the days in which you trail the shop in search of an age-fitting product. B. allows you to shop for what you really need. 

Superdrug B.

B. Revealed is a cleansing peel and this is the one product I'm more excited to try out of the three, it comes with a cloth and it's aimed to make your skin look and feel softer and smoother from the first use. It also aids youthful looking skin.. (yay)

Superdrug B.


Have you tried any products from B.? I'd love to know! x



You Might Also Like

0 comments