Skinny Mint Teatox

19:13:00

skinny mint teatox review, detoxing help ideas, how to detox, detox tea to lose weight, how to stop bloating

skinny mint teatox review, detoxing help ideas, how to detox, detox tea to lose weight, how to stop bloating

I decided to buy SkinnyMint Teatox as I have been feeling so bloated all of the time and I am rubbish at dieting. Last year I tried BooTea and I felt this did not work one bit. But I have faith in finding a product that'll help me.. 

I purchased the 14 day teatox which comes with a Morning Boost and a Night Cleanse Teatox. You receive 14 days of the Morning Boost and 7 Days for the night cleanse (you take one every other day). 

*If you plan to use this and you take the pill, please read the guidelines on the SkinnyMint website as it can counteract it.

If you are use to drinking herbal tea (like me) you won't mind the taste of the Morning Boost, however I find the Night Cleanse quite sharp.



14 Day Teatox - Morning Boost

Detoxing may help to increase energy, burn fat and reduce appetite

Directions: When you wake up brew one Morning Boost tea bag for about 4-5 minutes (I usually just leave the teabag in)
Drink this before or during breakfast and it contains caffeine.

Ingredients:
Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Nettle Leaves, Dandelion, Guarana, a hint of grapefruit, pineapple and strawberry for flavour.


14 Dat Teatox - Night Cleanse

Detoxing may help to reduce bloating, improve digestion, lose weight

Directions: Brew one teabag for about 2-3 minutesin almost boiling water, drink every other night after your last  meal, there is a gentle laxative effect using the night cleanse.

Ingredients:
Ginger Root, Orange Leaves, Senna Leaves, Licorice Root, a hint of Peppermint, Hawthron Berry and Psyllium.


For more info visit the Skinny Mint Website

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great post, I've never heard of Skinny mint before, but their products definitely sound like they're worth a try! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great (if it works)! Let us know how it goes!

    Hannah x
    http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting - but I didn't know it affects your body when you're on the pill! That's a bit scary! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I think its just the night cleanse that interrups your pill as it flushes everything out x

      Delete