Style: A dash of pink

08:22:00







Hey!

If you saw my previous post you'll know I ordered from Nasty Gal.. and here is the last thing I got from them, this super super cute jumper. It's so lovely and fits really nicely. The cropped hem at the front adds a nice shape to the jumper - giving me a bit of a girly look (if the colours didn't already do that). I love that the colours are broken down in the jumper, I don't often wear pink but the cream tones it down! I thought that I would maximise the look by painting my nails a metallic purple. I am loving this shade at the moment and won't trade it just yet x

Sadly, they no longer have the jumper on their site but check out alternatives >> Jumpers @ NastyGal


FOLLOW ME :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I adore the colours of that jumper! It reminds me of the drumstick lollies actually! And I love the nail colour too :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered why I loved the colours so much! It really goes ahahaa xx

      Delete