6 Vegan recipes to make you turn Vegan!

20:00:00

Recently I've been thinking about trailing a Vegan diet, I'm already half way there being a vegetarian, and I would love to go dairy free - I believe for me personally it will do me good. On that note, I have gathered a few recipes from around the google-verse for inspiration and I hope they inspire you too! I'd love to know if you're thinking of going Vegan, or what are our thoughts on it?!


vegan shepards pie by jamie oliver
This is just a beautiful thing right now, we're into Autumn soon and hearty food is needed! I would love to try this recipe out and it would make me feel so much better knowing that its all vegan! - Impressive.

green tea ice cream with hazelnut
Oh wowwww, how did I not stumble on this earlier? I love green tea and hazelnut flavours are one of my favourites. (whether in coffee, hot chocolate or desserts!)


vegan breakfast bars with peanut butter
These look so so tasty, as well as breakfast they would make a great afternoon snack with a cup of tea ;)


koren jackfruit burger with vegan slaw
I've never heard of Jackfruit before.... I'm intrigued! 


singapore noodles with tofu
I'm quiet a fan of tofu but I have to buy the ready made stuff, I would love to give this a go though! 

vegan pizza
Erm, there's no words...just eat!









You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These look sooo yummy. I love vegan recipes♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also vegetarian, just because there are not so much vegan products in my colutry, even hard to find tofu ;) I'll check these recipes, looks so yummy!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they start stocking more favourable things for you! and thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Love the picks!! I only discovered green tea ice cream this year and its been my favourite since!! The taste is so much more flavoursome than most ice creams! These picks in general are perfect for me too, I've been a vegetarian all my life! Hope the change in lifestyle goes well for you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paprika, i've just made the switch from cows milk to soya - one step at a time x

      Delete
  4. I need to try ALL of these! I'm such a vegan cookbook hoarder and these look beautiful. Thank you <3

    Kristy x

    www.theballadofmywanderingtoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not vegan - but WOW these recipes are amazing. Saving these to try. YUM :-)

    Thanks for sharing, Leanne

    Lloyd x
    handluggageonly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - can't wait to try these! They all look incredible! xo

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete