Beauty 07.05.2014

22:37:00





















 Hello! So.. I've decided that I will do a monthly update on the beauty stuff that I use, new and old! I find it super interesting to know what people use and how they find the products as all skin types and preferences vary.

Today I'm showing you into my make up, it's pretty basic but I have left out my foundation as it is new and want to give it time to use before a review. I always stress out about my hair, it's my main worry in the morning because it's fluffy and annoying and so very time consuming. I love John Freda, all the products work on my hair which is great. I purchased this little gem 'Miraculous Recovery Serum' you can use this while the hair is wet or before and after styling when dry so it's very multi purpose. As you can see my hair is pretty frizzy and out of control..seriously it's like this every morning!! I use the serum before straightening to add moisture which I think works best for me.

In the morning, before I apply any makeup I moisturise with my Olay cream, it's almost gone now but it's so lovely! It's gentle and not harsh on the skin at all - it also works as a primer so I think double points is in order?!
When I know that I am going to wear eyeliner I wear a really light eye shadow just to give my eye lids a glow and a base colour. I really like this eye shadow palette its very delicate in colours and it's handy for adding just a hint of colour to your lids. My liquid eyeliner from Collection is a little bargain that was hiding in Superdrug, its easy to apply and you can get a really thin line as you can see from my photographs.

One thing that I always have to do is my brows. I have to draw them on every day and I am still trying to find a solution to make them fuller and darker but I do not want to dye them!
I came across this hair spray a few years ago, the writing on it says 'FAT HAIR' and I thought it would come in handy when you need a bounce added into your hairstyle.

x

shop the products




FOLLOW ME :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments