Style: Mix it up

16:00:00




Get my look >> Cardigan / Black flats / Top / Peach jeans 


I'm just mixing it up here with print & shades of summer! My Nasty Gal order came through and I was so excited to see my shoes. They're my new babies and i'm going to really look after these beauties. Also, my cream cardigan is from Nasty Gal - my perfect summer knit. What do you think of my un co-ordinated look? 

While I was totally happy with my order from Nasty Gal, I was not impressed with their delivery service nor their customer service. I ordered £60 worth of clothing that included postage and packaging. Only to discover that in order for me to receive my parcel I have to pay £19.05 custom charges. I was so upset because I do not want to pay more for an order that I have already paid for. Then I contacted Nasty Gal via their live chat to be told that I have to pay this, but I was going to reject the package and have a refund instead in which the lady said yes that is fine. Then I decided to contact them directly to complain that why should I have to pay this, they should understand that if they want custom from all over the world they should think of a better solution. I also said that I will be refusing to pay and that when it returns I would like a refund. They replied to me instantly which was good but I was then told that I cannot refuse the parcel because if it gets returned they cannot refund the order. SO either way I have to pay the £19.05 fee that I really did not want to. The sad thing about it was I had a short time limit on when the fee had to be paid and if I didn't pay this then the parcel may even get destroyed. This is ridiculous and not good service at all. I would understand if they mentioned this on their website but it says NOTHING on there! 

x


FOLLOW ME :)




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice outfit! I love the colour of your jeans - lovely for spring/summer :)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete