Ebay Wishilist: Holiday Prep

13:06:00

summer essentials 2015
The British weather has been really slow in starting this year, but I have faith that it's slowly getting there! With everyone off on their holidays soon (and mine in October) I thought I'd share my eBay must-haves that are suitable for spring and summer wear! 

These items are all budget friendly & my top pick is the back pack, I've fallen in love..


1. Black Boho Kimono £7.98 + £2.99 uk p&p
2. Long Black Blazer £5.99 + £4.99 uk p&p
3. Waterproof Phone Pouch £1.99 free uk delivery
4. Floral print shirt £1.99 + £1.68 uk delivery
5. Lace shirt £0.99 + £2.99 uk delivery
6. Navy Gladiator sandals £11.95 free uk postage

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. amazing post !! just love it :D

    Loved your blog post :D you have such a pretty blog :D


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyLookBook


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have you got a new blog design? It looks wonderful Leanne, well done! You've just reminded me of my upcoming holiday...well Glastonbury trip. I've been looking for ages for clothes and I don't like anything at the shops atm. I'm gonna be in so much trouble in a few weeks time if I haven't got anything. :/

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have and thank you :)

      Aww, you should go to ebay or Primark, your bank balance will thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love the prices. WHAT?! But are these products trustworthy?
    Dora Bangs Bang | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of these items are from Korea, but I buy often from there and theyre not too bad x

      Delete
  4. I love the kimono and blazer!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lace top is very cute. I love the color!


    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lace shirt is such a gorgeous colour. And I'm loving the new blog design too btw; so profesh! x

    ReplyDelete