Superdrug Cucumber Peel Off Mask

20:02:00

face mask review

face mask review



I love trying out new face products as I wear make up every day and masks are a good way of restoring the skin. Superdrug do a lovely collection of face masks and I've been using the peel-off mask (which is oh so divine to peel off) as a weekday treat. 

It's good for all skin types (mine's combination and it felt fine) and it feels smooth once the mask has been peeled off. Its also quite refreshing, although after a while my skin did feel slightly dry and I felt like I needed to moisturise. 

A big positive for this mask is that it doesn't make you break out in spots (I find this in a few masks) so its great for sensitive skin too. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This mask sounds great! and I just feel like it would be super refreshing. And now I also want to eat some cucumbers lol (I'm hungry!!)


    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I love cucumbers even though they're just water!! Have you ever used a peel off mask, they're funky x

      Delete
  2. Looks great! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mask sounds wonderful!

    http://www.dianavilic.com/

    ReplyDelete