Quorn Sausages and side salad

19:15:00

Healthy Quorn Meal

Healthy Quorn Meal



Hello!

Last week I was really naughty in terms of food, I ate a lot of junk and got in a bad routine. But this weekend I planned to turn myself around and get back into a clean eating plan. Behold my Sunday lunch pictured above, I really enjoyed it and I felt great after! I love Quorn, they make unbelievably delicious replacement food for veggies and their sausages are so good. I love to treat myself to a sausage sandwich with tomato sauce on weekends :) 

1 Free Range Egg 85 Cals
2 Quorn Sausages 177 Cals
160g of Coleslaw Salad mix 54 Cals
A serving of Asda's Piri Piri Dressing 75 Cals
Tomato 16 Cals
Cucumber 11 Cals

Total Cals 418





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Need this food now!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Looks absolutely great! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have Quorn here in Canada, but I always hear such good things about it! I've been quite naughty myself lately and it's definitely time for me to get back to clean eating - there's nothing like some clean eating inspiration from others to push me along :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love quorn as well, this looks really good!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete