White wine & Cream Pasta Sauce with Vegetables

19:21:00

healthy vegetarian pasta ideas

healthy vegetarian pasta ideas

Over the weekend I made some pasta with vegetables in the most amazing pasta sauce ever. When food shopping, I try to find nice little things to try out & when I saw the white wine cooking sauce I was pretty much sold, it beats the usual tomato & herb sauce. 

Don't forget, I'm on the MyFitnessPal app of you want to connect :) 



Asda Fusilli Pasta Twists 120g - 187 Cals
Quorn chicken Filet - 93 Cals
200g of Cauliflower & Broccoli - 64 Cals 
Half a Jar of White Wine and Cream cooking sauce (Asda) - 180 Cals 
2 Slices of Garlic Bread - 194 Cals

Total - 718 Cals



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Looks delicious. Like your blog change, by the way! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy, made me feel really hungry aha!

    Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum - this recipe sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely saving it for later :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete