Day & Night face products to try

08:39:00

witch face wash review, superdrug make up remover


Day time face wash by Witch 

This Witch face wash with Hazel extract is a very gentle wash. At first, I thought the hazel bits inside of the gel were going to be rough on my skin. On my first application, I was blown away, its super soft and really gentle. I would recommend this to those with sensitive skin because it's so smooth and silky when applying. After the face wash has been rinsed my face feels really fresh and silky soft. It's a great morning face wash as it's so gentle. 

Night time conditioning cleanser by Superdrug 

Superdrug's conditioner cleanser is a great little find. It helps remove all your make up in a gentle way while making sure that once you've finished the application your skin is left moisturised. I love using this for my night time regime, as it makes sense. Once you have removed your make up, you won't need to smother your face with thick moisturiser as this has built in conditioner. It's a great option for those with sensitive skin as it's very gentle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments